Today is 11.11.11 and thank God it’s friday! 🙂
What did I do today? Hmmmm…Just a normal day.
- I woke up around 5am to prepare for work.
- I ate oatmeal with KokoCrunch (choco&vanilla) for breakfast.
- My car almost ran out of gas, so I headed to the nearest gas station to fuel up.
- I went to work around 7: 10am. EARLY!
- Let my students watch dvds, while me and my co-teacher cleaned the tables. (yeah we do this too)
- Taught my students about PET and FARM animals.
- Gave Animal biscuits seaweeds flavor as their prize. (oh they love it so much, they wanted more!)
- Played the piano. *ting tong ting tong*
- Texted with my friends
- Chatted with my high school friend
- Was busy helping the kids in daycare that I forgot to make a wish around 11:11 am! GAAAAAAH. hehehe T.T
- Remembered that I should make a wish … around 12: 35pm. WHAT.
- Ate Aristocrat’s famous BBQ Chicken with Java rice for lunch.
- After lunch, I feel SO SLEEPY. -___-
- Went to my graduate school to enroll. And YES! I am officially enrolled for the 2nd semester! YAY. =D
- I went to Starbucks to order my favorite drink… BUT there’s so many people! @_@
- I went to Burger King instead, and ordered Mushroom Swiss with onion rings and Sprite Float. YUM. 🙂
- Went home, watched tv.. and ate sushi. hahaha.
- Read my Bible.
- SO SLEEPY. I think I won’t be able to wait until 11:11pm.. gaaaah..
- Will post photos of this day, SOON.
- ZzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz.. -___- sweet dreams!